Tuesday 25 March 2014

Group shot: Guardians of the Covenant - What's finished thus far

The other day someone asked me what exactly I've got finished for my Guardians of the Covenant.
Well, here it all is. It's too much to list it all, but you might just be able to see it for yourself. And while I acknowledge that the pictures I took (despite it being a real camera, not a phone) are kind of crap, it took me some while to un-shelf and unpack all the units for this group shot. I put it all back where it belongs before realising I used a close-up setting on my camera. Too bad.
Bad pictures aside, the images give a good idea as to what I can field.
I've got another tactical squad, 5 company veterans, a Land Raider, Predator and 5 terminators still in various stages.
Anyway, enjoy and feel free to comment!

-Revan88


P.S
Don't mention the table. Just don't. It's a so-called IKEA-hack made by the misses of the house. I had nothing else.



Real group shot

Because Contemptors are worth a close-up

Company Veterans

The Masters of the Chapter

Top-down view

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...