Monday 15 December 2014

Storm of Iron: Iron Warriors 10th Grand Battallion WIP II

Hi folks,

Time for a hobby update. I have not been sitting idle the last few days. Time did not allow me to take better photos, so bear with me on this one.
I've completed work on two Chaos Space Marine squads, a Possessed squad, a Vindicator and two Rhino transports.

Last but not least is my Daemon Prince, which I am going to paint using an experimental method of washing and drybrushing. Please stick around for more update on the Prince.

Meanwhile, the work on my Brass Scorpion has progressed, but I'm still deciding on where and how to go about with the hazard stripes on that model.

- Revan



1 comment:

  1. Chaos has such cool figures. That daemon price is epic looking! Nice job on those vindicators and squads as well. Hazard stripes are very well done.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...