Monday 18 October 2010

The Story So Far...

I've picked up on painting and modelling again after a two month hiatus. But now, it's slowly getting back on track, my fingers getting the creative shivers when I think of my little toy soldiers.
Still got the painting techniques used engraved in my brain. Chaos Black, Boltgun Metal, (Lots and lots of) Scab Red and ofcourse our canned talent: Devlan Mud. Those are the primary colours I use, save a few highlights with Tin Bitz, other reds, metals etcetera.

I'm about to finish my two tactical squads and my jumppackless assault squad. After that, I'm going to work on my Terminators, all equipped with greenstuffed tabards, cloaks and kamas. When that all is done, last but not least, the Venerable Dreadnought is waiting for a lick of paint.


Ofcourse! The pics I promised. Here you go, internets:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...