Wednesday 5 December 2012

Land Raider Redeemer finished!

Aside of the mechanicum logo on the pauldron of the hull-mounted meltagunner, the Land Raider Redeemer for my ever expanding army of Guardians of the Covenant is finally finished. With a lot of effort I managed to take a couple of pictures with a decent resolution and last but not least a front shot made with my phone.

The Land Raider has been in a state of flux for the last year. I couldn't bring myself to finish it. But today was the day. The purity seals, reflections, visors and all else is finally done. The sides of the Land Raider are further pimped with resin plates by Scibor Miniatures, which give it a nice touch. When I started constructing the Land Raider, I wanted to give it a "riding temple" feel. And I think I succeeded pretty well. It has lots of bling in the form of angels, purity seals, scrolls, incense burners and so forth. The interior is fully painted as well, but without shining a flashlight through the front hatch, no one will see it.
I wanted to leave the top cover plate in a loose fit, but since the model didn't cooperate, I was forced to glue it down

Anyway, have a look for yourself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...