Friday 16 August 2013

Guardians of the Covenant Fellblade Superheavy Tank - Part III: Obstacles on the road to completion

What can I say?
It's a beast, this tank. The sheer size of it becomes clear when a "tiny" rhino is placed next to it. And yes I know, it's my Damocles Rhino which still isn't finished (I mean to finish it today! I truly do!). So far, I've not found any more obstacles on the road to completion.
None save one...
There are power cables/couplings on the quad lascannons sponsors and I haven't the slightest clue as to where to connect those power cables! The instructions are vague and the images even more so. Add to that, the pictures of constructed fellblades don't show the right angle! Frustration!

As you can see, (and I say it again) this tank is a beast. Especially when compared to the *cute* Rhino.
My Guardians army has the tendency to be far from photogenic. Whenever I use a flash (as seen in the picture below), my paintjobs look horrible and the dark metal looks a tad too dark. Just look at the pictures taken in broad daylight and those few taken with a flash and you know what I mean.

All in all, tonight is my FLGS Warhammer Night, and I plan to show off my Fellblade and work on my Damocles Rhino. Perhaps even a battle using one of my lists in the Thousand Points of Warfare posts.

Avé



HUEG



The turret dome is as big as the Rhino!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...