Sunday 9 March 2014

Guardians of the Covenant Fellblade Superheavy Tank - Part IX: Post-Weathering & Decals

I just had to take some pictures of the Fellblade next to a Predator,  this morning. The sheer mass and size when compared to the already fearsome Predator tank is just stunning. Since my last update (which was tomorrow), I managed to give the Demolisher Cannon a weathering, adding some black soot to the barrel. and I gave my decals a little weathering as well as completing the Tank Commander and all the lenses on the turret and said commander. I'd reckon it's 98% done now. I am still planning some minor detail work here and there, and maybe increasing the dirt on the tracks, but not much more.
I can't wait to lay waste to some Imperial Knights with this thing before I end up as D-weapon target practice.



Look at the size of this thing, even with the Predator on the foreground.

The Tank Commander has a home-printed decal on his pauldron.

The mighty barrels and the equally mighty turret

2 comments:

  1. This is amazing! thank you very much for all your work especially with the lore. I am also a Gotc player. would love to show some of my work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would really like to see your stuff, as well as brainstorming together on the lore. Criticism is most welcome. My stories are never done, nor are they perfect. I would love to know what your view of the GotC is. Cheers for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...