Thursday 19 May 2016

Works In Progress: Renegade Heavy Mortars & Land Raider Proteus

After - sadly, another - 1,5 month hiatus, I decided it was about time I started to get back on track with 40k. This year has seen so much stuff completed. I reckon that I've completed more models and projects the first three months of 2016, than I've completed in 2014 and 2015 combined. This insane rush to complete armies, start a new one and work on two existing armies caused some kind of fallout in my hobby mojo.

Anyway, enough ramblings. On with the new stuff. Below is a Heavy Mortar unit consisting of three mortars and a squad consisting of six men (one pack of Renegade Artillery Crew is being shipped from Notthingham as I write). The last photograph however, is a new toy I've acquired: a Land Raider Proteus. A pal of mine sold it to me for a mere 70 EUR, which is a bargain if you ask me. With shipping the tank costs 122 EUR when ordered from Forge World directly.
The only thing that the Proteus still needs aside of a paintjob are Iron Warriors Land Raider doors from FW, but I'll order those later because..


...I'm saving up for a Chaos Warhound Titan! My estimate is that I'll be ordering it early july. Let's hope that the Pound Sterling to Euro exchange Rate doesn't skyrocket in the mean time!


The Master of Artillery in all his splendour
Heavy Mortars plus crew
Land Raider Proteus sans Iron Warriors doors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...