Wednesday 30 October 2013

A Thousand Points of Warfare: Even more pictures!





Hey folks,
It's been a while since I've posted. As of late, I've lost a bit of mojo when it comes to the Hobby. I've got a new blog in the works, a Fellblade, ac squad, terminators and some Iron Warriors in my WIPbox. Gathering dust, I might add. This has several reasons, none of which are quite interesting. Nevertheless, the mojo will come back in time, as it did previous times.

Anyhow, Sunday the 3rd, I will have a tourney at my FLGS. we will be playing with 1k points. A twelve-man tourney that will take the whole day. I've got several 1k lists ready, but can't seem to make up my mind and decide. Looking forward to it!

Anyway, enjoy the pictures of a battle earlier this month which I forgot to post. The pictures are a bit unclear, sorry for that. But those are the only pics I got, and on my iPhone they looked quite clear.

Enough bantering, take  look.





 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...