Monday 10 June 2013

A work in progress: Damocles Command Rhino

After weeks of delay and doubt, my Damocles Command Rhino finally arrived. It's an awesome classic model, featuring two seated marines, a large comms panel and a radar dish on the roof. I can't wait to start painting this model and of course using it in friendly matches and apocalypse games. Anyway, take a look at what I've got here. I mean, how can someone not like this? ;)

Overview of the exterior and command crew

In order to mark it as a command vehicle, I've pimped the doors and front armour a bit.

The added communications block is clearly visible on the left  corner of the tank

Not done yet: still missing headlights and window armour

The command crew. I chose not to use the bare heads that were included in the kit. Helmets are better.

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love how the marines look. They looks so funny in that position ^`

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, ;) Same goes for the Marine pilots that are inside flyers, they look a bit out of proportion as well. But the paintjob and positioning in front of a large radar console will add up for it.
    I've given it all a black basecoat today. Let the painting begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, dont forget to post it even it is in WIP :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...